Carlile’s swimming schools are designed to suit the Carlile teaching program, with warm water, custom ledges and levels to help children feel comfortable as they learn. Find the pool closest to you.
How Make-Up Classes Work
Make-ups are available, so please don’t attend your lesson if you or child has any symptoms, or if you have visited a COVID-19 hotspot as listed on this NSW Health link.
There are some important terms and conditions, but the key things to know are:
- Make-up bookings are not available through Customer Service at the front desk. They are only available via the Parent Portal which you can access here.
- You must mark your child absent on the Parent Portal at least two hours prior to their scheduled class. This also helps others by making a spot available for someone wanting to book a make-up lesson.
- If you mark your child absent on the Parent Portal more than two hours before your class, a make-up token will be sent to you after the class.
- Make-up lessons are subject to availability, can be booked a maximum of seven days in advance and expire 90 days after being issued.
- You are entitled to 8 make-up classes 2021.
- You must be enrolled with us to use your Make-up Tokens.
To read the full Terms and Conditions for the make-up classes, click here.
We have also prepared two instructional videos below to assist you with marking an absence and booking a make-up class. For more information on our COVID-19 make-up classes you can also visit the Parent Portal.
Learn More About How We Manage COVID-19
Quick Video Lessons on How To Obtain a Make-Up Token and How To Use It
Why Choose Carlile
Learning to swim doesn’t just happen naturally. Carlile’s nurturing approach, refined over years of industry leading innovation, allows children to build the skills they need at one level to confidently springboard to the next. Your child will learn to swim well and love the water.Book Now