Carlile’s swimming schools are designed to suit the Carlile teaching program, with warm water, custom ledges and levels to help children feel comfortable as they learn. Find the pool closest to you.
Billing and Payments
Swim More For Less
It’s great for children to swim at least twice a week to help them progress. This allows them to build confidence and muscle memory faster. To help, we offer a 30% discount for the second lesson and a 50% discount on the third.
- Two lessons Monday to Friday are only $22.73 each.
- Three lessons Monday to Friday are only $19.61 each.
One lesson a week is $26.75 Monday to Friday and $28.25 on weekends. This helps us pay our staff bonus rates on Saturday and Sunday.
If you have three or more children swimming with us you will receive a 15% discount.
How you pay for your lessons
Lesson fees are paid in advance via direct debit from your nominated account on a four-week cycle. Our direct debit calendar is opposite.
Things to know about Carlile Swimming’s billing and payments
Guaranteed place – once you have a place in the program your day and time remains yours until your child is promoted to the next level or you wish to change your lessons.
Make Ups – if you, or your child is ill, you can claim a make-up, conditions apply. Find out how here.
- Missed lessons – credits or refunds are not given for missed or unused lessons.
- Active kids – Carlile Swimming is an approved Active Kids Provider. If you’d like to use your voucher, you can do so here.
- Cancellations – if you leave the program, you must notify Carlile via email three days before the next billing cycle so your direct debit can be cancelled.
- Places can’t be “reserved” – in fairness to people on waitlists, your spot cannot be guaranteed should you cancel and wish to come back.