Carlile’s swimming schools are designed to suit the Carlile teaching program, with warm water, custom ledges and levels to help children feel comfortable as they learn. Find the pool closest to you.
Billing and Payments
At Carlile Swimming, lessons are $24.25 each, with no separate charges for pool entry. We also have multi-lesson and family discounts available.
How you pay for your lessons
Lesson fees are paid in advance via direct debit from your nominated account on a four-week cycle. To help you plan, view our direct debit calendar.
Things to know about Carlile Swimming’s billing and payments
Guaranteed place – once you have a place in the program your day and time remains yours until your child is promoted to the next level or you wish to change your lessons.
COVID-19 makeup program – if you, or your child is ill, or have been to any known hotspots, you must not come to your lessons. You can instead claim a make-up, conditions apply. Find out more here.
- Missed lessons – credits, make-up classes or refunds are not given for missed or unused lessons apart from the COVID-19 Makeup program.
- Active kids – Carlile Swimming is an approved Active Kids Provider. If you’d like to use your voucher, you can do so here.
- Family Discounts – if you have three or more children swimming at the same Carlile facility, you will receive a discount of 15%.
- Multi-Lesson Discounts – if your child attends multiple lessons each week, the second lesson has a 30% discount, the third is discounted 50%.
- Cancellations – if you leave the program, you must notify Carlile via email three days before the next billing cycle so your direct debit can be cancelled. Cancellation forms are also available at Customer Service.
- Places can’t be “reserved” – in fairness to people on waitlists, your spot cannot be guaranteed should you cancel and wish to come back.