Regrettably, Carlile Swimming remains closed as a result of the extended COVID-19 lockdown announced by the NSW Government.
We can confirm there has been no known exposure at any Carlile Swimming facility. All indoor swimming pools across the greater metropolitan area being shut down as part of the measures announced by the premier.
While we know this is inconvenient, the health and safety of all Carlile Swimming families and staff is our number one priority.
Stay safe, we will share further information as it comes to hand and hopefully we will see you back at the pool soon.
This is a family business regarded as one of the world’s leading swim schools. Teaching kids to swim for 75 years, Carlile pioneered baby swimming lessons in Australia and opened Sydney’s first indoor Learn-to-Swim centre. When we reopen Carlile promises:
- A personalised approach.
- Consistent lessons from teachers trained beyond industry standards.
- To constantly monitor and address your child’s progress.
- To provide regular feedback.
- A COVIDSafe approach (see our COVID-19 measures above)
- Friendly staff who are always ready to help.
“To swim well is an asset for life”. Carlile is for everyone, from babies to Olympians.