Make-ups are available so please don’t attend if you or child has any symptoms or have visited a COVID-19 hotspot as listed on this NSW Health link
There are some important terms and conditions but the key things to know are:
- Make-up bookings are not available through Customer Service at the front desk. They are only available via the Parent Portal which you can access here.
- You must mark your child absent on the Parent Portal at least two hours prior to their scheduled class. This also helps others by making a spot available for someone wanting to book a make-up lesson.
- If you mark your child absent on the Parent Portal more than two hours before your class, a make-up token will be sent to you after the class.
- Make-up lessons are subject to availability, can be booked a maximum of seven days in advance and expire 90 days after being issued.
- You are entitled to 8 make-up classes 2021.
- You must be enrolled with us to use your Make-up Tokens.
To read the full Terms and Conditions for the make-up classes, click here.
We have also prepared two instructional videos below to assist you with marking an absence and booking a make-up class. For more information on our COVID-19 make-up classes you can also visit the Parent Portal.
How to mark a future absence on a mobile
How to mark a future absence on a desktop
How to redeem a Make-up token on a mobile
How to redeem a Make-up token on a desktop