As part of our COVID-19 Protocols, we’re encouraging you and your children not to attend classes if you’re unwell or you have visited a COVID-19 hotspot at the times listed on this NSW Health link https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates.
To provide some flexibility during this period we have introduced a temporary make-up program. There are some important terms and conditions but the key things to know are:
- Make-up bookings are not available through Customer Service at the front desk. They are only available via the Parent Portal which you can access here.
- You must mark your child absent on the Parent Portal at least two hours prior to their scheduled class. This also helps others by making a spot available for someone wanting to book a make-up lesson.
- If you mark your child absent on the Parent Portal more than two hours before your class, a make-up token will be sent to you after the class.
- Make-up lessons are subject to availability and can be booked a maximum of seven days in advance.
- You are entitled to four make-up classes per child, between 20th July and 21st December, 2020.
To read the full Terms and Conditions for the make-up classes, click here.
We have also prepared two instructional videos below to assist you with marking an absence and booking a make-up class. For more information on our COVID-19 make-up classes you can also visit the Parent Portal.
How to mark a future absence
How to redeem a Make-up token
This program will be reviewed at the end of the year, taking into consideration the community’s progress against the spread of COVID-19.
We encourage you to take advantage of our COVID-19 make-up classes to help keep everyone in our pools safe and well.